Cost is often a major consideration for cosmetic dentistry treatments. There are patients who want to have a smile makeover yet are concerned about the cost this entails. Our goal at Belmont Dental Care is to provide you with dental treatments suiting different budget ranges. If cost is a concern, we have cosmetic dentistry alternatives like dental bonding, to give you the look you want without spending a lot of money.
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a form of cosmetic dentistry treatment that corrects various cosmetic flaws of the teeth. Studies have shown that this dental procedure ranks as the top choice of cosmetic dentistry patients worldwide. The reason for its popularity is that dental bonding is both a simple and inexpensive procedure that brings great results. The entire bonding procedure takes only 1 office visit to complete. Dental bonding is also easy on the pocket, being the least expensive procedure than other cosmetic dentistry treatments available today.
Dental bonding makes use of tooth-colored composite resin to enhance the appearance of teeth. This resin material is bonded to the teeth’s visible side; thereby, transforming their entire appearance. From chips and cracks to gaps, discoloration and misalignment, dental bonding addresses various teeth imperfections, making this treatment very versatile. Dental bonding repairs, restores, improves, and changes the appearance of teeth, bringing about a look that’s totally enhanced.
The Unique Advantages of Dental Bonding
• It is an easy, simple procedure that can be done in just one office visit. The entire process takes about 30 minutes to an hour per tooth.
• It is your least expensive cosmetic dentistry alternative. The composite resin is simply prepared by your dentist and does not require lab fabrication.
• It involves very minimal invasion. A very minimal portion of a tooth’s enamel is removed, unlike dental veneers that remove a greater portion of a tooth’s enamel.
• It offers instant results. You can immediately enjoy your smile transformation after the dental bonding procedure. There’s no need to wear temporaries or schedule another office visit.
• The process is fast and painless. Dental bonding involves very minimal tooth preparation and may be done without anesthesia. General anesthesia may only be applied if bonding is used to fill a cavity.
Can Anyone Benefit from Dental Bonding?
This procedure is available to anyone who wants cosmetic changes in their teeth. Our practice recommends dental bonding to those who want to experience either temporary or permanent cosmetic enhancements. It is best for you to consult with Dr. Mark Fleming, to see if dental bonding is the best form of cosmetic dentistry treatment for you.
Dental Bonding at Belmont Dental Care
Dental bonding is a wonderful alternative to patients who want a smile enhancement, but can’t afford treatments like dental veneers. Dental bonding is also perfectly suited to patients who want a quick and simple way to transform their smiles. Discuss dental bonding with us, at Belmont Dental Care, today. Kindly call us at (480) 609-0050 to schedule your appointment. It is possible to get a beautiful smile makeover without spending too much money. Take advantage of dental bonding and let Dr. Fleming transform your smile today!
Image Courtesy Pinterest